Sunday, September 11, 2011

College Writing

Whenever i thought about school work in college I always knew there were going to be some kind of papers or research papers I would have to write along the way. When i found out that i was going to have to take English 103 I figured there was going to be some writing involved, i hoped there wasn't going to be any, but pretty much knew there was going to be some. So for this assignment i wasn't shocked or anything i just didn't really want to do it. It turned out to be pretty interesting because it showed me how much information you can really get from just one political cartoon. I had always noticed the cartoons in newspapers and had analyzed them in some classes, but not to much extent. Therefore this assignment wasn't too bad after I got started.
                                        -Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment